Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Borrowed Heaven

Right now I’m living in a borrowed heaven. My time in my borrowed heaven is running out soon. For last seven months, life has been excellent to me. I’ve had so many memorable moments- it’s amazing. Now I’m writing this blog- scared about my second innings in UK. First innings had been horrible barring few episodes. Amongst the good experiences- the times I spent with friends, the valuable moments I spent at university and with few relatives. But I have lot of bad memories too-most of them with relatives as well. Hopefully I won’t have any bad memories in my second innings. I gratefully thank the Almighty for giving me such an opportunity to spend some time with my family which I thought wasn’t going to be possible. I also thank the almighty for gifting the kinds of friends I have had over last few years

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Generally I do not post on blogs, but I would love to mention that this post extremely forced me to try and do therefore! really nice post. thanks, here's a similar subject you'll like [url=http://corina33.onsugar.com/advantages-having-Natural-Light-Alarm-Timepiece-11542755]Old Clocks[/url]