Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Ekushey Book Fair 2007

Today is the last day of the Ekushey Boi Mela 2007. And today is the first day I've been there. It was a great experience. I also came accross another book fair while I was in Kolkata few days ago. The book fair in Kolkata was bigger. Nevertheless, the Dhaka Ekushey Book Fair was a better one in terms of collection of books. I bought couple of books from the fair.

I also went to the 43rd Convocation of Dhaka University, where I met a lot of friends from school and college. It was good fun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey guys,

Would you like to watch the last exorcism Online? It is not released yet but you can watch the last exorcism online for free already!

Click here to [url=http://watchthelastexorcismonline.net/watch-the-last-exorcism-online-free.php]watch the last exorcism online free[/url]