Saturday, December 09, 2006

The Match(es)

 Me at the MatchMe and Towhid went to watch cricket match between Bangladesh V. Zimbabwe at Mirpur Shere-E-Bangla stadium today. Bangladesh beat Zimbabwe by 3 wickets as usual. I was disappointed at the performance of the Bangladeshi top order batsmen, though.

In the evening watched the Manchester derby between Man U and Man City. Man U won 3-1. I was still disappointed at the United’s performance. City only lost because of their poor defending.

After watching the game, I managed to catch the move ‘Mr. and Mrs. Smith’ on Star Movies. The movie was good. Like the lips of AJ.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Approvingly your article helped me very much in my college assignment. Hats off to you enter, choice look forward in behalf of more related articles soon as its united of my pet subject-matter to read.