Skip to main content

The Simpsons Movie: Film Review

The Simpson Movie is an adaptation of the famous TV series. I quite liked the film although it was kind of an extended version of a The Simpsons on TV. The movie had a lengthy story. But it was quite enjoyable nevertheless. Rating 7 out of 10.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hello. And Bye.
Anonymous said…
good day people. I'm actually into shoes and I had been digging as far as something that particular make. The prices as regards the shoes are about 330 bucks on every site. But for all I base this site selling them as a remedy for half price. I exceptionally want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy them. what is your opinion?
Anonymous said…
Hello im fresh here, I hit upon this board I have found It quite useful & it has helped me a lot. I hope to give something back & help others like it has helped me.

Cheers, See Ya Later
Anonymous said…
Hi-ya im new to this, I stumbled upon this site I have found It extremely accommodating and it has helped me loads. I should be able to contribute & help other users like it has helped me.

Thanks, See Ya Later
Anonymous said…
Greetings i'm new to this, I stumbled upon this website I have found It absolutely helpful & it has helped me loads. I hope to contribute and help others like it has helped me.

Thank You, See You About.

Popular posts from this blog

Noy Nombor Bipod Shonket: Film Review

Another venture by renowned Humayun Ahmed. The film is a 100% meaningless movie. But this is not a drawback of the movie. Although the movie is completely meaningless, it does bring a lot of laughter. Good movie to kill idle time. Rating 6 out of 10. হূমায়ুন আহমেদের চলচ্চিত্র 'নয় নম্বর বিপদ সংকেত' তাঁর পরিচালিত অগনিত অর্থহীন ছবিগুলোর মধ্যে অন্যতম। অর্থহীন হলেও ছবিটি দর্শকদের মনে হাসির খোরাক জোগাবে। প্রথমদিকে ছবির গল্প খুবই এলোমেলোভাবে শুরু হলেও ছবিটি শেষ পর্যন্ত্য উপভোগ্য হয়েছে।

Nawab Restaurant (Levenshulme, Manchester) review by Mohibur Rahman

Friends arranged a party to celebrate my homecoming (!?) last night. It was at the old, typical, crowded Nawab. After spending the whole day out eating lots of junk food, Nawab’s food was going to be a bit heavy, but we decided to go there one last time for old time sake. Our in house food expert the honourable Mr Mohibur Rahman was asked to give his kind input in the review of the Nawab’s food. He agreed. So here’s the damage below. At first, I must advice that Mohib is a very difficult person to please to, especially when it comes to food. With a sharp sense of taste in food and ability to criticise to the extreme he is every chef’s nightmare. So anyone associated with Nawab restaurant reading this review please don’t be too upset. Let’s start with the starters. After waiting for 20 minutes to be seated on a busy bank holiday weekend, Mohib discovered Nawab still offers extensive range of starters just like the old time. There were various salad bowls. There had been a few changes in...

RIP M Saifur Rahman

The country's longest serving finance minister M Saifur Rahman who steered the Bangladesh economy toward a free market path and presided over series of economic reforms died yesterday in a car crash. The Bangladesh Nationalist Party’s(BNP) one of the worthy politicians was travelling to the capital when his car spun out of control after the driver tried to skirt a cow on the busy Dhaka-Sylhet highway. Instead, it fell into a five-feet deep ditch with the 77-year-old leader tied up under a seat belt. Local people rescued the ailing leader unconscious but he was declared dead as his body was rushed to Brahmanbaria Sadar Hospital at 3.00pm. He apparently failed to untie his seat belt as he was already in ill health due to prostrate cancer. The United States lauded the late leader's "critical role in improving the lives and bringing prosperity to millions of Bangladeshis by opening Bangladesh's economy and promoting free market reforms". A professiona...